Tuesday, January 21, 2014

17 and counting baby

me back in the old days (two weeks ago...)

yummy birthday cookie

That's right, it's my birthday and I am 17 years old! Being seventeen is literally blowing my mind. There are so many things that have to do with being 17. There is a movie (17 again), a magazine (Seventeen), and for those who live in the wizarding world - 17 is when you are "of age" and can do magic anywhere. That being said, 17 is huge. Now I understand most people don't believe in the power of a good birthday wish, but honestly what's the harm in trying? I made what I think is a very good birthday wish and fingers crossed it comes true. If you guys have any monumental birthdays coming up make sure you celebrate the right way (lots of desserts, candy, friends and family)! Talk to you guys next tine!

Avec Amour, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment